Wednesday April 29 – Thursday April 30, 2015
Macon Marriott City Center – Macon, GA
The Autism Conference & Exposition of Georgia is a product of a powerful alliance of leading autism agencies, self-advocates, and family members. This statewide conference is an important strategy in the implementation of the Autism Plan for Georgia.
Conference Highlights and Subject Areas
The 10 critical areas of the Autism Plan for Georgia will be highlighted as learning strands of the conference and include:
- Early Identification & Screening
- Referral & Diagnosis
- Medical, Behavioral Health & Dental Service
- Family Supports
- Early Intervention & Preschool Services
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- Community Services & Supports
- Transition from Youth to Adult Services
- Adult Services & Supports
- Emergency Preparedness & First Responders
Who Should Attend
This conference and exposition is planned and targeted for a very broad audience from self-advocates and family members to practitioners, professionals, and policy makers.
Vision for Implementation of the Autism Plan for Georgia
Georgia will continue to build leadership in creating a community that values the contributions of individuals with autism and ensures that care and resources are managed responsibly and transparently. The Autism Conference & Exposition of Georgia is a key component of achieving the goals and objectives of the Autism Plan for Georgia.