AUTISM CONFERENCE & EXPO of GEORGIA
May 3-4, 2017
Loudermilk Conference Center
Registration for Autism Conference and Expo 2017 Includes:
- Two full days of interactive, informative and highly relevant learning opportunities.
- Light breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the conference
- Four powerful keynote presentations on innovative initiatives and trends in Georgia and the autism community.
- Your choice of dozens of sessions in a variety of formats, including lectures, presentations, and hands-on learning environments.
- Access to exhibitors featuring the latest products and services from agencies throughout Georgia
- Unlimited networking opportunities with hundreds of leading autism providers, self-advocates, and family members.
*** Registration does not include the cost of parking of costs of CEU’s***
Registration Closed April 15th. Onsite Registration is available they day of the event, however there will be no discounted registrations offered. Only the rates below will apply. Please contact email@example.com if you have any additional questions.
General Admission – $150
*Caregiver of a dependent living with a developmental disability – $80
*Individual living with a developmental disability – $80
*Full time student – $50
*Unfortunately we are unable to provide childcare during the conference.
Autism Conference Volunteer Registration
There are positions open to people of all skills and abilities, and we welcome individuals to come volunteer May 3-4, 2017. Please note that in order to qualify for the Volunteer rate you will need to volunteer for four hours or more. (Your 4-hour volunteer commitment can be broken down between the two days).
*We are particularly looking for bilingual volunteers to assist with our Spanish track, so if you can assist in that role, we would appreciate it if you could choose one of those slots.*
Click here to sign up to volunteer. Then proceed to register for the conference. Your registration will not be confirmed until we confirm the volunteer sign up. If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our volunteer coordinator, Claire Dees at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone (770) 617-8775, or a member of the ACE team at email@example.com.