AUTISM CONFERENCE & EXPO of GEORGIA
Theme: “Making what works available to all”
May 13-14, 2020
Georgia State University Student Center
The Autism Conference & Expo of Georgia is an annual event that provides an opportunity for sharing knowledge and resources about supports for individuals with autism and their families in Georgia. The Autism Conference & Expo represents the collaboration and contributions of an alliance of leading self-advocates, family members, community partners, state agencies, and other stakeholders. This conference is an important component of the Autism Plan for Georgia.
The Sixth Annual Autism Conference and Expo of Georgia will be held on Wednesday, May 13th and Thursday, May 14th in the Student Center at Georgia State University. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, the conference is close to public transportation and the Georgia State Capitol. Parking is conveniently located next to the event venue.
Registration for Autism Conference and Expo 2020 Includes:
- A half-day of research-focused presentations and a poster session with a reception to follow on May 13th.
- One full day of informative and highly relevant learning opportunities on May 14th.
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the second day of the conference.
- A keynote presentation and breakout topic discussions on proven and practical strategies for supporting individuals within the autism community across the age span.
- Access to exhibitors featuring the latest products and services from agencies across Georgia.
- Networking opportunities with leading autism providers, self-advocates, and family members.
*** Registration does not include the cost of parking***
*Unfortunately we are unable to provide childcare during the conference.
|Registration will be limited to 300 attendees.||Registration Rate|
(Before May 2)
|Late/On-site Registration |
Students* / Self Advocates** / Family Members***
* Students enrolled full-time at a college or university.
** Self-Advocates are individuals living with a developmental disability.
*** Family Members are caregivers of a dependent living with a developmental disability.
**** Volunteers are offered a discounted rate in exchange for working a total of 4 hours both days of the conference. A limited number of volunteer positions are available.