April 14–15, 2016
Wyndham Peachtree Hotel and Conference Center
2443 Highway 54 West
Peachtree City, GA 30269
$150 – General Registration
$75 – Parents/Guardians, Self-Advocates, Volunteers, Supporters and Caregivers
*Unfortunately we are unable to provide childcare during the conference.
Contact Breanna Kelly for information on exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities.
After signing up to volunteer you will receive a registration code with the access code to receive the discounted volunteer rate. If you have any additional question about volunteering please contact Claire Dees or Breanna Kelly.
Conference Highlights and Subject Areas – Conference Agenda
The 10 critical areas of the Autism Plan for Georgia will be highlighted as learning strands of the conference and include:
- Early Identification & Screening
- Referral & Diagnosis
- Medical, Behavioral Health & Dental Service
- Family Supports
- Early Intervention & Preschool Services
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- Community Services & Supports
- Transition from Youth to Adult Services
- Adult Services & Supports
- Emergency Preparedness & First Responders